Read Time:30 Second
- Amazon captured $0.51 of every additional dollar we spent during holiday 2015.
- Amazon is now responsible for 23% of retail growth, and 51% of ecommerce growth.
- 50% of U.S. households will have a Amazon Prime membership by 2020.
- High-end malls are winning.
- An Apple store increases mall revenue per sq ft by 13%.
- Macy will close 40 mall based stores in 2016.
- Social media celebrities are earning upwards of $300k per post.
- Internet traffic drop with the release of the latest installment of Star Wars The Force Awakens, with Germany dropping the most, -12%.